• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020 for Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any differences between the two? I have both but can't see any differences to help me with my task. What I want to do is to use a portrait photo and put a white border of different sizes around it and then put a text tiitle in the bottom border.

I have spoken to a more experienced user and rezied the canvas and image which hasn't worked (as I want the top border smaller than the bottom. Neither can I enter a text box in the border.

Can anyone help, please?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

In the editor. go to Image>resize>canvas size. In the dialog that opens up, you can specify the extent of the canvas extension. The drop-down provides both a linear scale & percent. Note the anchor points that target the locus of the extension. Also note the color extension option.

Change an Image's Canvas Size in Photoshop Elements 11 - dummies

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Premiere Elements is for video editing whereas Photoshop Elements is for image editing, I'll move the thread to the Photoshop Elements forum for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the editor. go to Image>resize>canvas size. In the dialog that opens up, you can specify the extent of the canvas extension. The drop-down provides both a linear scale & percent. Note the anchor points that target the locus of the extension. Also note the color extension option.

Change an Image's Canvas Size in Photoshop Elements 11 - dummies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements usually has more than one method to accomplish a task.  So here is another:

• Make sure that white is the background color in the palette.  (Simply press D which is the default.)

• Use the crop tool with the option set to No Restriction.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.13_23h51m22s_007_.png

• Drag the crop rectangle around the existing photo, then use the size handles to extend the crop beyond  the current borders of the photo and accept the crop.
  • Use the text tool and click in the lower border and type the caption you want.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.13_23h44m21s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines