• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 crashes from disc on MacBook Pro

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed PSE 2020 and Premier Elements from disc in Mojave, but program crashes. Adobe has a reported fix, but the "Install Now" or Install on Exit" prompts don't appear for me. And I cannot update by going to "Help>."Updates" as Adobe suggests because all I can access is the crash report. Some people talked about drives being the problem. I'm not sure if my DVD drive is what they're talking about. Should I uninstall the program and try installing it again from a download? Any other suggestions for how I can prevent successfully install the programs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just followed instructions on how to uninstall PSE and Elements Premiere. When I have more time, perhaps I'll try installing using the license # rather disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines