Highlighted

PSE 2020 - problem installing third party plugins.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing PSE 2020 I am not able to install third pary plugins - and have had to uninstall and re-instell 4 times due to error messages. I used the normal procedure I have always used when installing plugins manually. At one stage there was a suggestion that the plugins may not be working because they were used in a previous version?? My previous version was 2018. When I attempted to open a photo from my desktop I was told there was a problem with the generator and the photo could not be loaded.

Welcome any advice.

Can anyone explain why every time I open PSE 2020 I am offerd more updates to do with Camera Raw - even though I have previously updated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 2020 - problem installing third party plugins.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing PSE 2020 I am not able to install third pary plugins - and have had to uninstall and re-instell 4 times due to error messages. I used the normal procedure I have always used when installing plugins manually. At one stage there was a suggestion that the plugins may not be working because they were used in a previous version?? My previous version was 2018. When I attempted to open a photo from my desktop I was told there was a problem with the generator and the photo could not be loaded.

Welcome any advice.

Can anyone explain why every time I open PSE 2020 I am offerd more updates to do with Camera Raw - even though I have previously updated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2019 0

Have something to add?