• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 "untagged items" How to clear filter

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this message for two days now. I am looking for Find>untagged items - and have be success for several weeks until yesterday.  The Message (when I click"untagged items")   No Media Available. "Please clear applied filtr and try again" I know I have about 16,000+ untagged photos in my PSE 2020 organizer. Please help to ..clear applied filter.??

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

I responsed to get additional help but was not able to hear from you.  In the meantime, I checked out your suggestion for self-help articles and learned to explore on my own  "How to.."  Good News   I was able to solve the "No media available  Please clear appplied filter and try again" by undo my last tagging on a group of photos.  After undo the one tagging and recheck "Find>untagged items..."  it works.  I am now able to see the untagged items now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I responsed to get additional help but was not able to hear from you.  In the meantime, I checked out your suggestion for self-help articles and learned to explore on my own  "How to.."  Good News   I was able to solve the "No media available  Please clear appplied filter and try again" by undo my last tagging on a group of photos.  After undo the one tagging and recheck "Find>untagged items..."  it works.  I am now able to see the untagged items now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines