• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 - Rename Actions?

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- I was just wondering if there is a way to rename actions that I install in PSE 2020.  If not, is there a way to tell the actions apart?  For instance, I have several Overlay Actions (all named the same, I changed the name in File Explorer but I realize that doesn't change the name once it is installed).  I need some way to tell them apart.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You may reset your presets in Photoshop Elements 2020. 

• In the Preset Manager, do one of the following:
  • Select a preset in the list, and click Rename.
  • Double-click a preset in the list.
  • Enter a new name for the preset. If you selected multiple presets, you are prompted to enter multiple names.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Thank you for your reply.  Sorry I didn't see it sooner or I would have responded sooner.  I looked in the Preset Manager and I didn't see anywhere it allowed me to select actions.  That is the only thing that I want to rename right now.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niagara94,

You have first posted there:

http://photoshopelementsandmore.com/thread/6554/rename-actions-pse-2020

And Sepiana has given you the right solution.

This is the kind of question you have little chance to get answers here or in the feedback forum where you also asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Thanks for your reply and help.  I hadn't been aware at first that both were run Adobe, please forgive the duplication.  I also hadn't realized that there had been a response at the link you provided.  Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Hi - Thanks for your reply and help.  I hadn't been aware at first that both were run Adobe, please forgive the duplication.  I also hadn't realized that there had been a response at the link you provided.  Thanks for your help!"

The present forum and the feedback forum are run by Adobe.

The elementsandmore one is an independent forum created by users of Elements after the Elementsvillage forum closed. It also deals with Photoshop, Lightroom and third party softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines