• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 starting to lag

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2020 and lately the organizer has become very slow when I perform simple tasks like moving or deleating files, its not seconds, its minutes. Got new ASUS laptop, W10, not loaded. Turned off face recknition, graphics, cleaned up etc. Done all tricks I have seen in other threads. Even turned off backup with Google cloud. Got about 55 k pics in one library, 105GB, am I getting close to a capacity limit?  Don't want to break into 2 libraries, as netly sorted on dates.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue: PSE 2020 is taking a very long time to complete simple tasks like moving, deleting files, finding missing files, even just opening the program. I have a brand new MBP with MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 a ton of space & fastest everything. Like henrik102, I've tried many things to no avail, Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, look at my other later post, found the culprit. PSE works fine disconnected or at wifi connected at office, but not at home? And at home I got fiber and Google wifi, so its fast. Still lags, even with cloud back up turned off. Don't understand why. Try disconnect wifi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines