• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 trial won't download (cross posted)

Contributor ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to download the PSE 2020 trial. I have PSE 2014 on my computer. Nothing happens when I click "Download Now". Is 2014 interfering with the trial download? Or do I not qualify for a download because I already have 2014?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Download here. You can use free for 30 days before purchase:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

I'm posting the resolution in case it helps someone else. As it turned out, we were NOT disconnected. The tech at Adobe figured out that the problem was my downloads folder. Moved the exe file to the desktop and it worked fine. There was some sort of administrative issue with the downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download here. You can use free for 30 days before purchase:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dear...I have tried that link and the installer says it's "damaged." I was just on a chat for nearly a whole hour with Adobe, which just got closed down and now says it's "Unavailable."

The representative at Adobe also sent me to the page with the download. The same thing happened. I don't understand what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you on? 
Other things to try:

• Use a different browser to download 
  • Turn off firewall or anti-virus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a different browser, but got the same result. I'm on Windows 10. I am on a work computer and can't turn off the firewall. I was able to reinstall PSE 14 last week without issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting the resolution in case it helps someone else. As it turned out, we were NOT disconnected. The tech at Adobe figured out that the problem was my downloads folder. Moved the exe file to the desktop and it worked fine. There was some sort of administrative issue with the downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting the resolution. 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines