• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have Adobe purchased PSE 2019 on my PC and tablet.  If I only UPGRADE instead of purchase, can I still download to 2 units with the 1 upgrade, as I did with the 2019 purchase?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Yes. The two programs are entirely separate. The upgrade is merely a discount for prior users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The two programs are entirely separate. The upgrade is merely a discount for prior users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see my reply, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that wasnt my question.  can you download the upgrade to multiple units (PC & tablet) with one purchase, as you can by buying the full version as i did with '19?  I dont want to purchase 2 upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you download the upgrade to multiple units (PC & tablet) with one purchase, as you can by buying the full version as i did with '19? I dont want to purchase 2 upgrades.

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 x laptops both running versions pse 2018 which were upgrades from pse11. Can I install 2020 from scratch on my new laptop and upgrade from pse 2018 on my other laptop and at what price please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As an owner of a prior version of Elements, you can purchase Elements 2020 at a discounted price.  AFAIK, you can install that new copy of the program on any two machines you want. 

Check out this page for pricing information.  It is currently showing a special offer price of $69.99 but that was set to expire on June 21.  I am writing this post just after midnight Pacific Time on June 22 and the special offer is still being displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines