• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021.1 in Windows 10 Use of Map Feature for creating Places Tag - HOW TO

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Element 2021 in Windows 10 environment.

I am trying to add a new Places Tag (NOT using the Places Tab on top of window) in the Tags/ Places Tags section in the right side of the Media page. When I click the '+' icon next to Places Tags, it takes me to the Add New Place screen. I can enter the Name of the PLACE I am looking for, and click on the "Search" icon. It finds the Place I am looking for. Gives me an icon to move the placement around, and I move it to the exact spot where the name of my place appears on the Map. Then I click the "Done" button on the bottom right.

The system returns me back to the MEDIA page, but, the name of the PLACE I just created IS NOT SHOWING UP under the PLACES TAGS. So, I am not able to tag a group of pictures for my intended NEW Place Tag.

I sure would appreciate if you could help me with this. 

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just dragged and dropped some pictures to check this out.   To see the name of where you put the pictures you have to "hover" over the picture / picture group and you get a little pop up like what you here.

I've always selected the images first, and have no problems.

2021-04-28_091038.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the place name appears under Place Tags on right side of the Media window?

I really appreciate your guidance. 

Do you drag photos from the Media view (which is partly covered by the Map window) to the Map screen?

I think it may help me a great deal if you could make a LIST OF THE STEPS you follow that I can try to emulate.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines