• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 and OSX Mojave 10.14.6 compatibility

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upgrade from PSE 11 to PSE2021.  I have 2015 IMac 3.2 GHz intel core i5 and Mojave 10.14.6.  Will Photoshop Elements 2021 work?

I thought I will ask in an online chat with Adobe but it is so hard to find a link to online chat.  

thanks in advance

Venky

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a free trial here, so you can see for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find support by going to Adobe.com and clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg.  The trial version seems to work when I opened a file and tried some minimal adjustment.  IT didnt crash or anything as a few people had written about PSE2019 on Mojave.  

If I buy the new program, Is it possible to download in more than one computer ?  desktop and laptop?  perhaps in my son's laptop as well as he may use for school.  I downloaded the trial version in my desktop.

If you click on contact us, it shows a few options but goes to another screen where it is not clear.  Wish they had a simple online help / chat option.  IT is a nightmare / maze to get to that if that exists.  

So many millions use Adobe programs, and their navigation for help is poor.   If this is version of cost savings, it is a pity they are thinking this way.  Perhaps having monopoly in this space makes them do it and they get away with it,  Sorry this is not aimed at you.  

I will go and order their PSE2021 and premier 2021 so I Can use them on my IMac.  My 2011 PSE opens but crashes right away and therefore I have to go to my laptop to use 2011 PSE.  I was reluctant to buy a new one as my use is for basic things.  It looks like i need to get the new one if I need to use on my IMac.

Another question, I have Adobe lightnoom 6.14 that I bought on a DVD from best buy an year or so ago (not the subscription version).  I think it does work on my Mojave.  If I upgrade my Mac OS, would this lightroom 6.14 work ?

regards

Thanks
Venky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Venkyravi said:

If I buy the new program, Is it possible to download in more than one computer ? desktop and laptop? perhaps in my son's laptop as well as he may use for school. I downloaded the trial version in my desktop.

You are allowed to install the program on two computers, but you can only use one at a time.

@Venkyravi said:

Another question, I have Adobe lightnoom 6.14 that I bought on a DVD from best buy an year or so ago (not the subscription version). I think it does work on my Mojave. If I upgrade my Mac OS, would this lightroom 6.14 work ?

I don't know the answer to this question.  You should probably post it on the Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines