• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

@PSE 2021 developper: please more time options in full screen Play-mode

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, dear PSE developpers: I prefer to present my photos in an old school slide show manner just with the photos/videos being presented for some seconds without any graphic gimmicks. So I don't use the slide show options in the menu "Create" but instead chose the full screen mode in menu "View" (I hope that's the right term of the English version, I use the German one) and click the Play-button. BUT: In the settings I only have the duration time options 2, 4 and 10 sec. This is not sufficient! For me the optimum is about 6 sec. Shouldn't it be easy to offer a time slider from 1 to 10 sec, or at least the options 6 and 8 sec additionally? I just upgraded from 2018 to 2021 and hoped to find those options but was disappointed. PSE offers far more options a normal user will ever use, so adding this simple feature should not be a big problem. Thank you.

Achim

TOPICS
Feature request , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Request you to go ahead and submit this feature request at this form https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html.

Regards

Shaileja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines