Highlighted

PSE 2021 does not open EOR R5/R6 CR3 raw files.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 2021 ships with Adobe Camera Raw 12.3, but the EOS R5 and R6 cameras require ACR 12.4 to process.    Will the ACR version be updated?    If not PSE 2021 is useless as I don't want to have to add a step in my workflow to use the DNG converter to convert the CR3 files to Adobe DNG.

TOPICS
Feature request, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 2021 does not open EOR R5/R6 CR3 raw files.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 2021 ships with Adobe Camera Raw 12.3, but the EOS R5 and R6 cameras require ACR 12.4 to process.    Will the ACR version be updated?    If not PSE 2021 is useless as I don't want to have to add a step in my workflow to use the DNG converter to convert the CR3 files to Adobe DNG.

TOPICS
Feature request, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at one of the similar recent discussions on that subject:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/camera-raw/m-p/11493020?page=1#M60694

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0