• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021: Organiser Menus Not Working When Window Maximised

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought PSE 2021 yesterday. Removed previous version (14) so clean install. Upon launching the Organiser, I noticed that the drop down menus (File, Edit etc) only work when application window isn't maximised; when maximised the menu names are highlighted when you place your mouse cursor over them but clicking does not result in a drop down menu. Not seen this previously. As I say, in window mode (i.e. not maximised) everything works okay. Interestingly, PSE Editor is fine. Have reinstalled, same problem persists. Running on SurfaceBook / W10 Pro, v2004, OS build 19041.630.

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Do you have auto-hide taskbar turned on?  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have auto-hide taskbar turned on?  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg. Thanks for coming back to me on my PSE 2021 issue, and for the insight into my problem. You're spot on, I do indeed have my taskbar set to autohide. I've now disabled this, and everything is now working perfectly. Thanks again for your assistance. It's very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines