• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 upgrade crashes

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgrade to PSE2021 latest upgrade. I have a 15 Huion graphics display that crashes when I try and use any pen selection with the pen for this display. The mouse works as an input device with no problem. The previous PSE version worked very well in te setup I have. If I turn off the mouse the crash still happens. I'm using an hp laptop 8gig mem I3 chip and plenty of hd space. Crash reports have been sent to Adobe and Huion

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with the latest Photoshop Elements 2021 update, which I see from another similar thread, still has bugs. PSE 2021 crashes as soon as I try to do anything with the stylus on the tablet although the mouse works as expected. Several crash reports have already been sent but they generate no response.

I am using a Huion H610 Pro tablet on a new Dell PC with the latest version of Windows 10. Windows Ink is activated in the driver.

Huion support suggested I try other software, and the results are:

Microsoft Word - No problems

Microsoft Whiteboard - No problems

Photoshop (trial) 2021 - No problems

Photoshop Elements 10 (the old version I was trying to replace) - No problems

So the conculsion is that it is the latest update of PSE 2021 which has the bugs and I would be very happy to get a new bug-free update to Elements 2021 as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the exact problem with a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop and a small Wacom Intuos Draw tablet (whose drivers I have just updated, to no effect with this problem). As soon as I try to select a tool from the toolbar PSE 2021 crashes. Pen works fine everywhere else. Really, Adobe - it's bad enough that I have to use Elements because I can't pay your subscription fees for the bigger guns, but you have to release a crippled version that can't even use a tablet? I have also sent crash reports - just waiting to see how long it takes for a patch to be released. In the meantime, I can always use Corel's PhotoPaint or Paint Shop Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Photoshop Elements Update 2021.2 has been released today which will fix the issue with Tablet Pen.

Here are the release notes: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/release-note/update.html

Please let us know if you still face any issue.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Fantastic news - and it does now work at last - pressure sensitivity as
well!!

Thanks

David Turner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nidhi,

I found this post as a result of searching for something similar. My InDesign 2021 update has killed all Huion tablet functionality. It lags, cannot pick up elements and after a while crashes the system. Running pc with latest drivers and Huion Kamvas pro 20..

Thanks

SK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines