• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pse 202O and Premiere Elements

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please does anyone know the differences in functionality between the Apple pse 2020 app and the purchase of the full software programme? Would the app have better integration  with Mac Photos than the software? I am considering purchasing the bundle with pse 2020 and  premiere elements. 

sales online via chat were unable to answer the question. Sales said it was a technical issue and the technical dept. said it was sales. I have been passed back and forth between operators without any of them referring to my question. 

TOPICS
Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no integration between the Apple Photos app and the Elements software. I would advise against referencing the same files in Photos and Organizer. The only difference is that the regular versions are more likely to get updates whereas the app store versions are “packaged content” and more likely to remain fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Useful response. Many thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines