Highlighted

PSE 9

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...... I want to upgrade from PSE 9 to PSE 2019, can I do this directly and, would it be better to start from scratch with a completely new version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 9

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...... I want to upgrade from PSE 9 to PSE 2019, can I do this directly and, would it be better to start from scratch with a completely new version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jimh73744799  wrote

Each version is a separate program. You can keep several versions on your computer.

You are entitled to a special upgrade price if you already have a registered older version. Note that there can be promotion prices more advantageous than the upgrade price on big web resellers and event Adobe at times.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast response........any clues as to where I might look for a special promo. I have seen download versions advertised, would this be the way to go or should I get a boxed version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2019 0