• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE cannot locate photo files so will not print.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 13 on Windows 10. I am unable to print any photos. On every photo in every folder when I select a photo a '?' sits in the top left-hand corner. A box appears saying it's trying to find the file location - but it never finds it. What is going wrong and what can I do to get back to being able to print?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Premiere Elements video editing forum.  You might try posting your question in the Photoshop Elements forum.

That said, the "?" is the indicator that tells you that you've moved your photo file somewhere and Organizer doesn't know where you put it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Ps Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Moved to Ps Elements forum."

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines