• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE Needs Activation Count Reset [Was Adobe Staff]

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  Adobe staff there is an issue. I bought Elements 15 photo and video software which cost an arm and a leg at the time. Since buying your product not only does it freeze constantly on 12 gigs of memory and a great processor that I have hardly been able to use it. Also since buying the product one of my computers completely died as soon s I downloaded the software and my Laptop has been in the shop three to four times since. It says I have used my software on to many computers is a joke. I do not think it is right that you own the software I paid a lot for and you do not even allow room for when computers breakdown and the harddrives are replaced. I am so unhappy with this product to begin with. Anyway My software says, I have to delete it off of a computer in order to use it on the same Laptop I had the hrddrive replaced in and it has been repaired serveral times. Well it is hard to delete something when a laptop is replaced and then has been in the shop four times for repair and a harddrive replacemen. So can you please fix this issue. I still have my reciept and I have prrof of it being in the shop several times and that it has been replaced. I think if someone spends their money on your product it should be theirs.. Also Laptops are cheaply made these days so I am sure I am not the first costomer to complain about this.  So if you want to continue having a costomer please contact me otherwise I will take other actions. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

You are having an activation issue in that you have activated the program on too many computers. You are only allowed to have it active on 2 computers at a time and you can only be actively USING it on one computer at a time. You need to contact deactivate at least one installation, and you can do this through your account.adobe.com page. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/activate-deactivate-adobe-apps/td-p/11353584

If that doesn't work, follow the instructions below for contacting customer support.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

This page provides customer support phone numbers: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Meantime, I am moving this out of Using this Community to the Licensing forum, which is the appropriate place for this issue. 

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved to Photoshop Elements.]  This is not a Licensing question.

All you need is an activation count reset. Contact support.  If they give you any trouble, ask for a supervisor.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/products
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Elements 2015 is outdated and not supported anymore.  For ongoing product support you need the latest version. https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of the situation and I just told you that I have had issues with my computers that cannot be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said above, contact support and ask for an activation count reset.  But don't ask for anything else.  OK?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines