• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE Organizer returns to oldest photo after viewing an image in full screen

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Elements Organizer 2019 and Windows 10.  In the folders view, after tagging an image (which was viewed as a single image, not in the grid view), when I select the grid option, the organizer returns to the oldest photo, not the grid that views the folder with which I was working.  Sort order is by oldest.

When the sort order is set to newest, it behaves the same way except it returns to the newest photo in the entire organizer library and is no longer viewing the current folder.

It's a bit tedious having to return to the folder then the specific place in the folder. I have restored default settings, restarted and the issue still exists.

Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Actions , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, this has always been a random action, and I have never seen a solution to the problem (or the cause).  Using the Home and End buttons will at least take you to the other end of the Media grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines