• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE15 Free Trial - can not change position of photo on page for printing.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print an image, I can not get the image on the page in the position I want it to print.

Once the centre image box is unchecked, it does not allow me to enter dimensions in the top and left boxes so the image can be printed anywhere on the page.

I'm wondering if this is because it is a free trial version as I have used this feature many times my PSE11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Thank you - have just spoken to someone at Adobe and it is apparently an issue since the last update (2021.1).  My issue has now ben resolved but it involved reinstalling the pre-update version of Elements and then not downloading the said update when prompted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded PSE 2021 and running it on a macOS 11.2.1 and am also having difficulty positioning a photo for printing.  If I uncentre the image to manually position the image on the page (using the numerical top and left buttons) the image moves but the placeholder doesn't and when I print out it is only the part of the image that appears within the placeholder that prints out.  I have come from previously using PSE10 and so it may be I am just not up on some changes.  Can anyone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out this tech note. It may apply to your issue.

Updates for Photoshop Elements and Camera Raw (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - have just spoken to someone at Adobe and it is apparently an issue since the last update (2021.1).  My issue has now ben resolved but it involved reinstalling the pre-update version of Elements and then not downloading the said update when prompted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines