• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE18 Organizer issue

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed 2 filenames on 2 photos in one of my folders in PSE 18. Now those 2 photos are still in my catalog if I go to All Media. But when I click on that particular folder, they are not there. If I click on the photos in All Media, their location shows that folder. Why would the location be that folder but they not show up in the folder? I have no hidden files, I have tried to re-import but of course they are in the catalog so that did not work. When I changed their filenames, they were still in the folder but I have since shut down and restarted and now they are not there.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have even deleted both files from the catalog and then re-imported and again, they show up in the catalog under all media but not in that specific folder even though the location shows them there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines