• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE19 and Greeting Cards

New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going a little nutty with PSE19.  I have several photos in the Photo Bin and I select Create Greeting Card.  The wizard loads and I choose a theme (perhaps Christmas, perhaps Kids - any of them) and hit OK.

It loads my photos into a generic three or two box template, and seems to ignore any of the Themes I've chosen.  A sample of it is below.

What is going on?

Generic.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this feature ever worked for you as expected?

Is the problem that the wrong theme is being created?

Does your computer have an internet connection and have you downloaded the selected themes already?  Themes with a blue ribbon in the corner need to be downloaded.

If you are expecting the template to be auto-filled, have you selected the photos in the bin before starting the wizard, and do you have the auto-fill box checked?

Snap10_2019.05.10_11h28m19s_003_.png

If I have not covered your problem, please give step by step details of what you are doing and what you are expecting to happen.

Finally, try resetting the preferences file.  Go to Edit>Preferences>General dialog:

Snap10_2019.05.10_11h31m37s_004_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish that worked but alas it didn't.  There's definitely no blue in the theme.

When I choose that theme, or any theme, it just loads a generic backing like the attachment I showed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines