• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE21 Update has broken Wacom Intuos Tablet

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the 2021.1 update of Photoshop Elements, and now my Wacom Intuos M tablet causes hang and crash in PSE.  No other software changes have been made.  I am on Win10 64 Bit with latest Windows updates (applied before PSE update)

Anyone else having the smae issue?  How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hamish,

Yes, this has been a widely-reported issue that stems from the 2021.1 update.

The Adobe engineers are aware of it and are working on a fix which will hopefully be available soon.

If you can't wait for the fix, I believe some people have uninstalled Photoshop Elements 2021, reinstalled it, and then stopped the update process to prevent the problem from occurring again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solution has not worked for me as I only seem to be able to download an installer package which then automatically installs the 2021.1 updated package. I never get the option to stop the update 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hamish,

The Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.2 Update has now been released and fixes the touch pen and tablet issue that was inadvertently introduced with the 2021.1 Update.

Updates for Photoshop Elements and Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines