• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Punctuation and Numbers in Photoshop Elements going to front of sentence. HELP.

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this issue discussed for other versions of Adobe Photoshop, but not for the latest Photoshop Elements. Most of the fixes stated to check the Paragraph tool. Photoshop Elements DOESNT have a paragraph tool.

And it doesn't have the other fix to change to Middle Eastern.

So how do you correct the problem. Hate seeing symbols, numbers, and periods showing up at the front of the sentence vs. the end. This happens in one line sentences.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First i would reset the Type Tool by clicking on Tool Options then clicking on area to the right of the small question mark and click Reset Tool.

resttl1.png

If that doesn't work, then reset the preferences by going to Edit>Preferences>General (windows) or Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor>Preferences>General (mac) click on Reset Preferences on next launch

and restart the photoshop elements editor.

resttl2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this fix and it didn't work. Is there another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines