• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020-will not open

Explorer ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 yesterday, [redemption code removed by Moderator] and downloaded to my Dell desktop-Windows 10. When I click on the Adobe icon on my desktop, a page appears, see attached, boxes for Organizer, Photo Editor and Video Editor. When I click on Organizer, it asks that I sign in then prompts me to buy the program. I have already purchased the program? Dpes not appear that the program was installed?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Photoshop Elements.  Help > Sign in from the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that you have a Redemption code that needs to be converted to a serial number.  See this thread for links that will help you.

P.S.  I have removed what appears to be your redemption code from your post.  This is a user to user forum and you should not post personal information here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines