• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased elements 2021 cant install permision issues

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive purchased elements 2021 but when i try to install i get error 160. 

I read on how to resolve and try to do this but does not seem to work. 

BY the way the support doc says look for the specific error. There is no place to see the exact error that I can see just that it is error 160, when you say ok it all goes away. 

Later I try to start PSE and it gives me error 16. I try to see what that means and follow the instructions, but some of the folders they want me to changed perissions on do not exist. The message also says reinstall. However when I go to the installed programs it does not exist. Probably because it stops at 82% and is not installed. 

I saw one message that said delete the registry for photoshop. I did this but same error. And now when I go back to PHE in Registry it is not there any more. So subsequent tries are not re creating registry.

Well you can see Im in quite a pickle. 

To begin with I think ??? I should remove the current failed install, Is there a stand alone program to do this ??? 

What other adice can you offer. When I install the program I right click and choose run as administrator.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have?  Your symptoms are consistent with a windows OS that is not win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My os is
Win 10

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suggest that you contact Adobe support either via chat or by phone

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines