• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 in the box can you help me activate?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the new Photoshop Elements 2019 which I purchased today, driving two hours from home to buy it.  Downloaded the disc on my desktop MAC and now it is asking me to plug in the Serial Numbers...but, on the back of the Elements box the serial numbers begin with letters, and seems the six SN windows are wanting and accepting numbers only.  In which case, there are also not enough numbers.  Can anyone help explain where I'm going to find such numbers so I can get this thing loaded properly? Guessing it is taking four numbers each box...just aren't 24 numbers I can find.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

In my case, the solution was as simple as not assuming I had removed all contents of the box. There was a set of Serial Numbers on the back of the physical box which threw me.

It occurred at some point I needed to relook at the box, and there I found a smaller separate card that had instructions. The card detailed a pre step to "acquire" the activatization code by first going to an Adobe site (listed) and plug in the Redemption Code provided on that card. After doing so, it was the Adobe site tha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out...my apologies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just my 2cents, but perhaps it would be good if you wrote how you fixed it. When someone else has the same problem later this would be really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my case, the solution was as simple as not assuming I had removed all contents of the box. There was a set of Serial Numbers on the back of the physical box which threw me.

It occurred at some point I needed to relook at the box, and there I found a smaller separate card that had instructions. The card detailed a pre step to "acquire" the activatization code by first going to an Adobe site (listed) and plug in the Redemption Code provided on that card. After doing so, it was the Adobe site that provided the numbered code.

It bit of humbling "maybe I'm starting to lose it" realization panicking unnecessarily. Look thru ALL contents BEFORE asking the community for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines