• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing elements 2019

Contributor ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have students who are being introduced to Elements via a trial.  I am having problems finding anyway to purchase it on a DVD disk.  One thread referred to a DVD purchase but that thread was no longer open.

Is it possible to buy it on DVD?  If not, are there places where it is available at a discounted price?  I used to be able to always find it at $79.  Now I only see full price listings?

Can anyone help?

Mary Lou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not knwo what your region is, but i see that amazon.com sells a box with disk version for 99,99 dollar. Don't know about discounts however. but the boxed version still is for sale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The upgrade pricing is available directly from Adobe at $79.99 but I believe only as a single platform download.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines