• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Query re Mac and Windows Installations

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at reducing my CC sub and just getting Photoshop Elements instead. I know I can install it on 2 machines (currently can with CC) but on Amazon they have both Mac and Windows -specific download codes. So if I buy the Mac code can I only install that on 2 Macs or is it just a weird way that Amazon are doing it?

If I buy from Adobe (about 40% more expensive) then can the 2 machines be different operating systems?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With photoshop elements if you want one license that covers both mac and windows, then you want to get the dvd that includes installs for both mac and windows under one serial number. Otherwise you'd need to buy separate versions for windows and mac, which would be twice as much.

In order to get the dvd version it has to be bought at a place other than adobe and it's on sale right now for around $59.95 at your favorite electronics retailer. Just type in photoshop elements 2021 in your search engine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines