• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Rectangular Marquee Tool

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Adobe Elements 2020 after using Photoshop 7 and Elements 10 for years. It's driving me crazy everytime I use the Rectangular Marquee Tool and the black box in the corner with Height and Width info drags alog while I'm cropping something. Is there any way to remove this box and just have the dotted lines while dragging the Marquee? I tried to see if there was a way to do it in Preferences, Help options and searched the Web and find no mention of this option...Thanks for any help you can provide.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no way to change that behavior.   Frankly, it has never bothered me, but I can see how some might find it a distraction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no problem either.

- I work in floating windows and zooming with the mouse. I can zoom out to see the text outside of the rectangle and the canvas.

- I click and hold on the opposite corner to move the text on that side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines