• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question mark top left of photo

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get rid of the question mark on the top left corners of my photos. I can move or photoshop photos w/ the question mark

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The question mark indicates that the file has been renamed, moved or deleted outside of the Organizer.  It is therefore considered to be a "missing file".  All that is showing up in the Organizer is a small thumbnail of the missing file.  If you have deleted the file from your computer, you can simply delete the thumbnail with the question mark from the Organizer.  Otherwise, you have to reconnect the thumbnail with its new location or renamed version.  The best way to do this is to do a Find>All missing files.  Once the search has been completed, you can double-click on a file and you will be given a dialog to reconnect it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines