Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question mark

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all

moved photos to disc and cleaned comp put photos back on elements 11 now all my photos

are there with a question mark and i cant edit photos can any body help

thanks 

john

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear exactly what you have done.  Elements stores your photos in a database.  If you moved the files around on your computer outside of Elements, the program does not know what you have done with them.  As far as Elements is concerned, the files are "missing" and show the question mark.  While it is possible to relink the photos, this can be a tedious task. If you tell us in a little more detail about where you moved the photos to disc, what you did to clean [your] comp[uter] and how you put photos back on elements 11, we may be able to give you better directions on restoring the photos to your catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello greg

sorry for delay icleaned windows with windows i moved all my photos to disc removed photoshop

windows cleaned my comp put photoshop 11 back on put disc back indownloaded photos i thought

and all photos  have question marks

john

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines