• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Could not complete your request because the file is locked" Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open files in the PE2020 Organizer and am currently receiving this message: "Could not complete your request because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file."  I have never had this problem in the past.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error in Photoshop Elements 2020, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

Where are the files stored Local drive or External/Network?

Could you try moving the files to the local drive and then try opening them into Photoshop Elements?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Do you have any anti virus like, Avast installed on your system. Can you please uninstall anti virus, launch Organizer again and open the file.

Let me know if that solves your issue or not.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines