• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"trial" for Elements 2019

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I attempted to go into Elements 2019 in order to edit some phootographs. An icon appeared wanting me to "trial" the program. I could not get around this icon to get into the program. I purchased Elements 2019 11 months ago and so am wondering why I am being forced to trial it. In order to get into the program I have already purchased I finally relented and pushed the icon. At that point I was in my program and had access to my pictures. 

I have tried to contact Adobe (via computer x2 for a total of 40 minutes with noone to help me and via telephone - I was on hold for exactly 1 HR and 48 MINUTES with no answer).  Should I just ignore this "trial" thing as Adobe has a record of me purchasing the program (I checked my records on the ADOBE website and the transaction is listed there). As nobody from Adobe will talk with me I am uncertain what to do.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Editor menu go to Help > Sign in or Help > Actvate and sign in or activate. .  You may have to enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines