Highlighted

Rainbow Wheel

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very frequently getting the rainbow wheel when I am working with PSE 2018. This keeps rotating to every command I click and keeps rotating as if it's not going to stop. When finally it does stop and I hit another command key it starts all over again and again non stop. This is slowing me down. I do save as often as I can but the issue of the rainbow wheel  is very frustrating. Why is it only with this program that I have problems. My Mac system meets all the requirements. I recently called Apple about this issue and from the tests done they concluded that I might need more Ram. So from 8GB I updated my system to 40GB but the problem of the rotating Rainbow wheel hasn't changed. My storage capacity is now 1.65TB (Max 2.12TB). Does anyone have any suggestions to avoid the Rainbow Wheel so that I can get on with my work with PSE ? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rainbow Wheel

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very frequently getting the rainbow wheel when I am working with PSE 2018. This keeps rotating to every command I click and keeps rotating as if it's not going to stop. When finally it does stop and I hit another command key it starts all over again and again non stop. This is slowing me down. I do save as often as I can but the issue of the rainbow wheel  is very frustrating. Why is it only with this program that I have problems. My Mac system meets all the requirements. I recently called Apple about this issue and from the tests done they concluded that I might need more Ram. So from 8GB I updated my system to 40GB but the problem of the rotating Rainbow wheel hasn't changed. My storage capacity is now 1.65TB (Max 2.12TB). Does anyone have any suggestions to avoid the Rainbow Wheel so that I can get on with my work with PSE ? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 30, 2019 0

Have something to add?