Highlighted

Raw file issues with Panasonic Lumix TZ80

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I cannot open raw files into the raw editor when using my Lumix TZ80.

The forums seem to suggest the plug in extension requires updating.

However, whenever I try to open the camera raw extension to check which version I am using, the whole software package crashes.

I have tried to contact Adobe via chat, but they keep telling me they are unable to assist at the moment due to issues at their end.

Any ideas would be appreciated?

Cheers

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Raw file issues with Panasonic Lumix TZ80

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I cannot open raw files into the raw editor when using my Lumix TZ80.

The forums seem to suggest the plug in extension requires updating.

However, whenever I try to open the camera raw extension to check which version I am using, the whole software package crashes.

I have tried to contact Adobe via chat, but they keep telling me they are unable to assist at the moment due to issues at their end.

Any ideas would be appreciated?

Cheers

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop Elements do you have?

What version of Mac OS or Windows?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi buddy

I am using elements 18 on windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muskokadave  wrote

Hi buddy

I am using elements 18 on windows

According to this chart, the TZ80 requires the ACR plug-in version 9.4.

Appareils photo pris en charge par Camera Raw

PSE2018 can be updated to version 10.0 (menu Help >> Updates).

Can you run that update on your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure. I have run an update check and apparently the system is fully up to date. I cant check the plug in due to the continuing crash issue as mentioned earlier. Is the another way to see which version I am using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muskokadave  wrote

Not sure. I have run an update check and apparently the system is fully up to date. I cant check the plug in due to the continuing crash issue as mentioned earlier. Is the another way to see which version I am using?

Yes, I also have issues to access the usual links for the ACR updates, hence the French version which is still accessible.

To check the ACR version in PSE2018, I also have the editor closing abruptly whenever I try to check the version of external plugins.

So, use the option of the editor to 'open in ACR' with any jpeg. This should open the ACR dialog. On the title bar, you have an icon for properties ( horizontal bars) which will show you the right ACR version. For me, it started with '10.3.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0