Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW plugin for Fujifilm XT-3?

New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone point in the the right direction please?

I am using Photoshop Elements 3 and have recently started using a Fujifilm XT-3 camera, and starting to use RAW files.

However, I seem to need a plug in order to import the .RAF files into PSE12

My question is : Does a plugin exist and if so, where can I find it to download it.

Any advice will be gratefully received!..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Your X-T3 is too new for PSE12.

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

It requires the ACR plugin version 11.0 which is only available from the latest PSE 2019 version (after updating from the menu Help >> Update).

PSE12 can't be updated to more recent than 8.5.

So, your only solution if you don't want to pay the upgrade to PSE2019 is to use, not a plugin, but a free raw converter, Adobe DNGconverter (mentioned in the above link).

This independent software

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your X-T3 is too new for PSE12.

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

It requires the ACR plugin version 11.0 which is only available from the latest PSE 2019 version (after updating from the menu Help >> Update).

PSE12 can't be updated to more recent than 8.5.

So, your only solution if you don't want to pay the upgrade to PSE2019 is to use, not a plugin, but a free raw converter, Adobe DNGconverter (mentioned in the above link).

This independent software can batch convert a whole folder of your RAF files to the DNG raw format that PSE12 can read and edit. An additional batch step, but free and with the same quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great .. thank you so much Michel !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines