Highlighted

Re: A Letter to Our Photoshop Elements Users

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ELEMENTS 2019 SUCKS!!!!

I have tried to get help from ADOBE with zero luck, I have Elements 2019 and before CATALINA it was dowloading the RAW files with digital errors, I have been on hold with the ADOBE chat for over 2 hours, and I get nothing from them, any idea why this is happening? At Scholl, DCCCD, I use regular photoshop and the images are clean and perfect, it's Elements the problem, Help please!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: A Letter to Our Photoshop Elements Users

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ELEMENTS 2019 SUCKS!!!!

I have tried to get help from ADOBE with zero luck, I have Elements 2019 and before CATALINA it was dowloading the RAW files with digital errors, I have been on hold with the ADOBE chat for over 2 hours, and I get nothing from them, any idea why this is happening? At Scholl, DCCCD, I use regular photoshop and the images are clean and perfect, it's Elements the problem, Help please!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2019 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, calm and collected is always the best approach in solving X.  Do you have any info on the camera that snapped the pix? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0