• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-install Ps Elements 13

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-installed PsE13 but only get "2019" trial version.   ???

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have the installation disk, a download link for PSEv.13 is still available. Follow the instuctions carefully.

Direct Download Links for Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 13 | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I think I have properly downloaded and installed “13”, but it’s not listed as a go to option when trying to get there from Lr6.
Even just opening “13” from the applications menu it opens as Ps Elements 2021 30 day trial - 28 days left - with no option to get “132” to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard, you must have clicked on the wrong download link for Elements 13.  If you have a registered copy of Elements 13, click this link and you will be taken to your registered products page. (You may have to sign into your Adobe account before reaching the page.)  You should see a download link for your Elements 13 program (and the serial number). 

I recently installed Elements 13 from this link and, although the program successfully installed, I cannot get the program to update properly.  I would be interested if you have the same problem.  If so, simply click on the Remind me later choice in the dropdown menu.  The program will still work.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.16_12h40m46s_002_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you accidentally downloaded the wrong version you must uninstall it. Downloading the right thing won't undo your accidental download. Uninstall. (In Windows do NOT delete files and do NOT download an uninstaller - you will end up with a real mess! Use only the control panel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines