Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RE: PUPPET WARP TOOL

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a rendering in Photoshop Elements 15. But I could use the Puppet Warp tool, which Elements 15 does not come with.

QUESTION: Is there a way to download the Puppet Warp tool alone, for Photoshop elements? One that won't expire after a period of time.

-Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

There is a plug-in available called ElementsXXL that is available to extend the capabilities of Elements.  I believe it includes a Puppet Warp tool.  I have never used it, but it comes from a reliable source.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Photoshop Creative Cloud when you want a tool not in Elements. You can’t extend Elements. Photoshop is from $10 per month, or $30 per month with no annual contract/cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a plug-in available called ElementsXXL that is available to extend the capabilities of Elements.  I believe it includes a Puppet Warp tool.  I have never used it, but it comes from a reliable source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I just now Emailed them for further information on the plug-in for it.

Much appreciated.

-Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines