• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reached the limit of installs.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 14 on two devices. I have had to reinstall on one device but I am not allowed to log on as it is seen as an extra separate installation taking me over the two that are allowed. I understand that I can request a reset; is that possible? I would like to upgrade to Elements 2021 on the affected device but will my current situation prevent that?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Each version of the software is independent, meaning that you can have PSEv.14 & the current version on your computer. If you registered PSEv.14 at the time of purchase, Adobe may provide a discount towards purchase of the current version as a repeat customer. Check around, as Amazon and the big box stores may beat the "discounted" price.

For your immediate purpose, downoad the free 30-day trial. If it is satisfactory, you may purchase it subsequently.

Download Photoshop Elements free trial | Adobe Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines