Highlighted

Recent download elements 12 worked except very small welcome screen and icons around main screen

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have used elements 12 on my old PC no major problems,  used the adobe help to then download this onto my new PC  windows 10 .

the download worked except that when I go to the programme the Welcome screen is about a quarter of the size as on my old PC ,  similarly on the editor screen all the icons and instructions etc are very small/#.

Cannot seem to find any method of increasing this size , has anyone else had this problem and perhaps solved it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recent download elements 12 worked except very small welcome screen and icons around main screen

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have used elements 12 on my old PC no major problems,  used the adobe help to then download this onto my new PC  windows 10 .

the download worked except that when I go to the programme the Welcome screen is about a quarter of the size as on my old PC ,  similarly on the editor screen all the icons and instructions etc are very small/#.

Cannot seem to find any method of increasing this size , has anyone else had this problem and perhaps solved it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Photoshop Elements​ community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2019 0