• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

? reconnect with broken connection to data

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to amend an edited video made in Photoshop Elements but it cannot find the data (clips) now.

How I work:-

Create a folder on hard drive. I do this so I can move the folder to an external hard drive for storage.

Put all video clips (Kept in their own folder) and sound file into the new folder.

Open Photoshop Elements and new project. Name the project and save in the new folder.

Edit the clips, sound etc. The new folder contains the standard Adobe folders created in the project and editing.

Normally this works perfectly on other projects, but this time, the project loads with all the edits shown as place holders. The assets contain the names of files used.

I have tried adding the original files to the new folder in the hope the software would find them, but this doesn't work.

How can I reconnect the project with the data now the new folder has been moved from storage back to the hard drive?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?