Highlighted

Reconnecting new location of pictures to their Catalogues

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old MacMini became inoperable.  My pictures were on an external hard drive.  I migrated to a new iMac using Time Machine.  I copied my pictures from the externl hard drive to the iMac hard drive.  When I launch PSE v12.1 I cannot edit my pictures and need to "Reconnect" the PSE pointers to the new location of the actual pictures.  How can I reconnect my catalogues (20 of them) to the actual pictures.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reconnecting new location of pictures to their Catalogues

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old MacMini became inoperable.  My pictures were on an external hard drive.  I migrated to a new iMac using Time Machine.  I copied my pictures from the externl hard drive to the iMac hard drive.  When I launch PSE v12.1 I cannot edit my pictures and need to "Reconnect" the PSE pointers to the new location of the actual pictures.  How can I reconnect my catalogues (20 of them) to the actual pictures.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?