Highlighted

Recovery of files from PSE 10 catalog on new PC

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came with a similiar question. I have been using PSE10 and during a reset I lost the application  I see my art work but can't open it. I am going to have to get a new  version of PSE (and it looks like a new laptop as well) so I am concerned about transferring the images as raised in the above question.   But my most immediate question is will I be able to work with art I made using PSE10 in PSE20? Thanks for any insights!

[Post Moved and Title edited by moderator to avoid confusion]

TOPICS
How to, Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recovery of files from PSE 10 catalog on new PC

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came with a similiar question. I have been using PSE10 and during a reset I lost the application  I see my art work but can't open it. I am going to have to get a new  version of PSE (and it looks like a new laptop as well) so I am concerned about transferring the images as raised in the above question.   But my most immediate question is will I be able to work with art I made using PSE10 in PSE20? Thanks for any insights!

[Post Moved and Title edited by moderator to avoid confusion]

TOPICS
How to, Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lucysky4, I have moved your post from this thread because your situation is slightly different and it will avoid confusion if we respond to you in a separate thread.  However, you should review the response given there.

My question to you is what kind of art files are you talking about?  What format are they in?  Or are they some kind of creation generated in Elements 10 which has a .pse file extension?

Have you lost your  PSE10 catalog when you did the Windows reset?  And/or did you have any backup of the catalog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0