• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption Code

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements from Lenovo when I bought my computer. Can you tell me how l can get the redemption code.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link still asks for a redemption code. Any suggestions on who to contact. I already paid for the product and have the product key, but I need the redemption code as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No you don’t. A redemption code is used only once, and gives you a serial number to install. It cannot ever be used a second time, and the serial number is enough. 

If if something makes you convinced you need a redemption code (which you cannot get) please share the info you see. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines