Highlighted

Refine edge? Where in the hee-haw is it?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really, really starting to hate this 2020 version of PS.  Nothing is like the older versions.  Seriously, you got to hit ctrl+T to stretch an image? When the older versions I could use the mouse to do the function? 

Anyways, setting aside the crappy attitude and boiling rage, I'm trying to refine edge a pic but there is no function for it.  What gives?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Refine edge? Where in the hee-haw is it?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really, really starting to hate this 2020 version of PS.  Nothing is like the older versions.  Seriously, you got to hit ctrl+T to stretch an image? When the older versions I could use the mouse to do the function? 

Anyways, setting aside the crappy attitude and boiling rage, I'm trying to refine edge a pic but there is no function for it.  What gives?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright....scratch that.  Figured out where it's hidden.  Totally asinine.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... older versions I could use the mouse to do the function

JThomp612, that mouse function is still in the Image menu (Transform) and lots more info in the User Guide.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0