• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall PE 2018

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PE 2018 would not open (it startet to open but closed under installing the catalog). I tried to fix it by installing the test version og PE 2020, but  converting of the catalog stopped and the failure message sead that I shoul fix this issue in PE 2018. But as PE 2018 can not open I now want to reinstall 2018 to see what happens. I found af PE2018 download page on the website, it downloaded the file PhotoshopElements_2018_WWEFDI.dmg. But trying to open it I got a message telling that it requres a special app to open. In short: I am stuck, what can I do?

Best regards

Finn Hove

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why noone is answering. I also send a mail to adobe support, which they did not answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS version you are on? May be the issue is with Catalina.

You may contact support directly and they will help you.

Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines