Highlighted

Reinstall Photoshop element 2018 with Catalina

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
I buy two years ago PS element. But when i want to réinstall my software with Catalina, it ask me an update. I don't want to pay for this. How can i do?

thank's for your answer.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

You may not want to pay for it, but you chose to go to Catalina, which means you need to buy all new apps. That's Apple's plan. They do it often, always be ready to pay for upgrades to everything or freeze your system.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reinstall Photoshop element 2018 with Catalina

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
I buy two years ago PS element. But when i want to réinstall my software with Catalina, it ask me an update. I don't want to pay for this. How can i do?

thank's for your answer.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

You may not want to pay for it, but you chose to go to Catalina, which means you need to buy all new apps. That's Apple's plan. They do it often, always be ready to pay for upgrades to everything or freeze your system.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
Raize LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ce n'est pas la faute de Apple mais bien de ADOBE. J'ai acheté PSE 2019 en mai 2019 et le logiciel n'est pas compatible avec Catalina et ADOBE ne propose pas de MAJ gratuite il faut acheter une nouvelle licence. Les grandes marques font des MAJ gratuites MAIS PAS ADOBE !!!! C'est eux qui arnaquent et obligent à encore ACHETER.......

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0