• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop Elements and Premiwere Elements in March 2020 (version 18). I have a new computer and I am trying ot reinstall on the new computer.  I went to my Adobe account and I see the registered products, but there is no install/download button. My purchae is not in my hisotry though (weird). I tried to downlaod from the Adobe website but when I try to run the app on my dekstop it says there is damage done to the installer and to reinstall. I do, but I get the same error.  Help. 

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? 

Have you tried downloading from this link?

Can you try downloading using another web browser?

Did you originally purchase a download from Adobe?  If so, if the download link is not available from your Adobe account, try opening a Chat Support session by going to Adobe.com and clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Did you originally purchase a download from Adobe?  If so, if the download link is not available from your Adobe account"

That's not entirely true, at least not for the newer purchases. If I go to my Adobe account, and check my billing history in specific I get to see my orders. Just click on an order number and you get the order overview which will include a link to the "Downloads and serial numbers" section from which you can download the software installers and check your serial number(s).

This is how it works for my Photoshop & Premiere 2021 upgrade which I purchased last Octrober.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows. Yes, I orginally purchased from Adobe. I started a support chat, but it just kept giving me answers in a loop that didn't help - no real person. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screenshot of the error message you are receiving with the failed installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines